The Petzl Pixa 3 head torch is a durable, hands-free lighting solution that adapts to varying uses: close-range work, moving around and long-range vision. Depending on the situation, the Petzl Pixa 3 head torch can be worn on the head, mounted on a helmet or placed on the ground.
- Petzl Pixa 3 head torch keeps hands free for work - can be worn on the head with the headband, mounted on a helmet, or placed on the ground
- Includes mounting plate for helmets
- Three lighting modes: a mode adapted for close-range work (wide, uniform beam, lights up to 20 meters for 26 hours at 20 lumens); a mode adapted for movement (mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably, lights up to 45 meters for 6 hours at 60 lumens); and a mode adapted for long-range vision (highly focused beam, lights up to 90 meters for 3 hours at 100 lumens)
- Battery charge indicator
- Reserve lighting when batteries are almost discharged
- Easy to use, even when wearing gloves
- Lamp body can be oriented to direct the light according to need (rotation up to 45°)
- Excellent resistance to falls (2 m), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg)
- Resistant to chemicals for commercial applications
- Includes Petzl Pixa 3 head torch, adjustable headband, helmet plate and 2 AA / LR6 batteries (burn time can be doubled by using Lithium Ion batteries or rechargeable Ni-MH batteries)
- Weight - 160 g
- Watertightness - IP 67, waterproof down to 1 m for 30 minutes
- Certification(s) - CE. ATEX CE0080, Ex II 3 GD, Ex nAnL IIB T4. HAZLOC class I Groups C & D div II, Class II Group G div II. ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Guarantee - 3 years
Petzl Pixa 3 head torch
|UK Standard (up to £75)
|UK Standard (over £75)
|UK Highlands & Islands
For full details see term & conditions
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Breaking Free Ltd . If you find your purchase unsuitable, we will exchange it or refund the cost of the item.
Please notify us within 7 days, specifying clearly REFUND or EXCHANGE and send it back to us within 30 days of purchase, ensuring that:
- The goods are in a new and unused condition, with all original packaging and labelling enclosed in a saleable condition.
- The original purchase receipt or invoice is enclosed
This does not affect your statutory rights.
EU/UK conversion size chart for footware.