Hanwag Womens Tatra Bunion GTX
The Tatra Bunion GTX is an extremely comfortable trekking boot. Its lightweight, yet sturdy construction makes it ideal for a wide variety of trips in moderate terrain. The bunion version for people with hallux valgus provides more room for the big toe joint.
- Air pulse
- Padded cuff in soft leather
- Special Bunion Last for people with hallux valgus - inner side: particularly soft leather lining with no seams at the big toe joint
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Vibram sole, designed especially by HANWAG – allows the foot to roll exceptionally smoothly
- Deep pull lacing for a firm fit at the heel
- Graded memory insole for superior form retention – always returns to its original shape
- Rubber heel and toe caps
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Color Erde: Terracare ZERO® leather, colour Erde (Project Next Step)
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- No seams in forefoot area to prevent pressure points and improves waterproofing
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Soft flex allows the foot to roll smoothly
- Women's and Men's version with lower upper and 2 lace hooks instead of 3 up to size 8
- Made in Europe
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 730
- Upper: waxed nubuck
- Sole: Vibram® AW Integral
- Sole Features: Lightweight thanks to incorporation of a (stiffening) shank into the midsole, very supportive, trekking profile with impact and breaking tread blocks
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
Available at Breaking Free, Hanwag Womens Tatra Bunion GTX.
|UK Standard (up to £75)
|UK Standard (over £75)
|UK Highlands & Islands
For full details see term & conditions
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Breaking Free Ltd . If you find your purchase unsuitable, we will exchange it or refund the cost of the item.
Please notify us within 7 days, specifying clearly REFUND or EXCHANGE and send it back to us within 30 days of purchase, ensuring that:
- The goods are in a new and unused condition, with all original packaging and labelling enclosed in a saleable condition.
- The original purchase receipt or invoice is enclosed
This does not affect your statutory rights.
EU/UK conversion size chart for footware.